How to maintain your new Composite Decking:
- Avoid using any sharp edges / shovels etc on the Composite Decking as this may damage and mark.
- If you are removing snow off your deck we recommend to use rock salt. If using an ice melt avoid any with added colourant as this may stain your Composite Decking.
- Clear up any debris and ensure nothing gets lodged between the boards to ensure proper drainage. You should be able to dislodge anything that has been accumulated with either a broom or soap and water.
- Avoid using a pressure washer on the deck as if too strong this may mark the Composite Decking – a regular hose is best.
- If any residue builds you can use warm soapy water to remove– try not to let this build up. There are also cleaning products specifically designed for Composite Decking on the market which should be used only once or twice per year.